Exceptionally Innovative Automation Products
AVG Automation is a world leader in innovation. We have never ever introduced a “me too” product. We hold more than 20 patents including Programmable Logic Controllers introduced in 1969. In fact, we invented the PLCs, along with many other firsts. Some of the most innovative features that translate to cost savings, space savings, and time savings to maintain the products working on your machines and in your plants are listed below. We are well known for providing you “maximum processing power per cubic inch.”
- HMI on-line edit to change screen design with no down time saving at least $2500 per HMI in first three months of operation. (Studies show that User changes HMI screen design an average of 10 times in the first three months of installation)
- HMI on-line edit to change screen design over miniwifi (our latest introduction) from 50 ft. away without having to connect your lap top cable to the HMI.
- Same HMI and PLC programming software across entire product range.
- Simplest programming software, all self-learn without any classes, and time and money.
- Most maintenance friendly products with plug-in terminal blocks and LED indicators for every IO right next to the IO terminal.
- First HMI/PLC Combo with plug-in IO modules.
- EZ7 Series HMI and HMI/PLC Combo with a detachable front to replace or upgrade worn out displays or touch screens.
- 31 Mix-n-match PLC IO modules with combination of input and output, digital, analog, AC, DC and Relay outputs to configure the most optimum PLC system.
- 8 Point 12 Bit Analog IO module in a 2x2x1” package.
- Full HMI project simulation on your PC.
- Dual Drive HMIs to bridge two networks, like DH+/RIO and EtherNet IP.
- Industrial message displays that consume one third the power and have one third of the weight.
- Industrial message displays that maintain uniform brightness over 10 years.
- Industrial message displays that connect to any PLC network and display any and all data without touching PLC program.
- Power Supplies and Time Delay Relays with digital display and digital programming.